PoPy is a high-level Python based PK/PD Modelling framework that encourages rapid development of PK/PD models.
PoPy provides dosing functions and numerous statistical distributions, combined with Python syntax to design any PK/PD model.
- Elegant Syntax.
PoPy syntax makes PK/PD models faster to develop and less likely to contain errors, saving you time.
PoPy modelling language can easily model both categorical and continuous clinical data, either separately or simultaneously.
- PK/PD dosing functions to easily implement complex models such as multiple time Weibull or Gamma dosing.
- In built support for hierarchical modelling, e.g. inter-subject + inter-occasion random effects
- Generate new data sets from scratch using a single text file.
- Automatic graphical output.
- Easy conversion to other tools using standard output file formats e.g. .csv file.
- Well documented.
- Active development.
- Free for academic and educational use.
For more information see the PoPy intro site.