PoPy v1.2.1 released
Popy v1.2.1 is a micro release containing mainly bug fixes but also some minor changes to the suite of tools and solvers offered by PoPy.
- Simplified the launch interface - e.g., to "popy run ..." rather than "popy_run" - to reduce the number of additional scripts bundled with PoPy.
- Retired the "imconv" and "edit" tools, trusting the user to use their preferred tools for image conversion and text file editing.
- Retired the CPPODE solver in favour of the superior CPPLSODA solver.
- Added measures to make PoPy more tolerant of long path names that exceed the Windows limit of 260 characters.
- Fixed errors when a single epoch contains more than one occasion without a reset separating occasions.