PoPy v1.2.0 released
Popy v1.2 now includes a range of new plots for rapid diagnostics of your model and tabular output of simulations and predictions, along with other smaller improvements.
- Scatter plots implemented for rapid diagnostics of model fits.
- Tabular outputs now available (similar to Nonmem's $TABLE directive).
- Conditional Weighted Residuals added as a diagnostics measure.
- Sequential variables can now be defined as an arbitrary list.
- Likelihoods exported on a per-row basis for detailed analysis.
- Improvements to efficiency and reliability when using parallel processing.
- Simplifications to the output data structures, with fewer subfolders and better consistency in file locations.
- Added option to specify parallelism by % of CPU load rather than an absolute number of processors.
- Random effects with a fixed variance of zero are now correctly treated as constants, and any associated fixed effects treated as unassociated fixed effects.
- Tabulated fixed effects were previously incorrect at times, but are now outputted correctly.
- Fixed an indexing bug when updating individuals' parameter values.
- Clearer numbering of populations in multi-population simulations to avoid confusion by both users and computers.
- Fixed bug in normal distribution objects after reseeding with a known value.
- Corrected the way that flows of the form "d[X] -= x + y" are evaluated.
- Improved the way variable substitutions are handled in the PREDICTIONS block.
- Fixed bugs arising when trying to write files to folders that don't (yet) exist.
- Corrected the way that analytic solvers deal with parameter sensitivity.